If you would like to finance all or part of your caravan purchase Forest of Dean Caravans are here to help as best we can.
As authorised Black Horse and Paragon dealers we can currently offer Hire Purchase through Black Horse and Paragon and Personal Contract Purchase through Black Horse.
Applying for finance can leave an application recorded against your credit score. If you use this link you can find out if you are eligible for caravan finance without effecting your credit score.
Making a purchase such as a caravan on finance can be a confusing time, at Forest of Dean Caravans we ensure that you are helped and guided throughout the whole process so there is no need to worry.
Caravan finance is made very easy, all you need to do is the following:
- Choose the caravan you want
- Discuss monthly repayments and a term that suits your needs
- Speak with a trained salesman who will complete all your relevant paperwork safely and securely
- Then enjoy your new caravan!
Interest rates will be fixed for the duration of the loan meaning you know your payments will stay the same every month, you can choose between 1 and 10 years depending on the age of the caravan you wish to purchase. Once you have completed all the monthly payments of your agreement the caravan is yours if choosing Hire Purchase.
Black Horse also offer Personal Contract Purchase (PCP), this allows you to keep your monthly payments lower by deferring a significant proportion of the credit to a final payment at the end of the agreement. All you need to do is agree and initial deposit and how long you want the agreement to run and we can then calculate the Guaranteed Future Value of your caravan and confirm the monthly repayments you would have to make. Once the application is approved; you can take your caravan away! PCP is available on new caravans and across repayments of 1 to 5 years, at the end of the term you will have three options
- Part exchange your caravans subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement; new finance agreements are subject to status
- Return your caravan and not pay the final lump sum payment. If the caravan is in good condition you will have nothing further to pay – for more information see here
- Pay the final lump sum payment to own your caravan.
Please see the Black Horse website for more information:
Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over.
Forest of Dean Caravan is a credit broker and not a lender.
We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders who may be able to provide funding for your purchase. We can only introduce you to these lenders and may receive commission or other benefits for doing so.
We do not charge for this service and we do not offer financial advice.